GreenDot Login: It’s time to put some money back in your pocket with our new rewards card. With the Cash Back Visa Debit Card, you can earn 5% cash back on all your purchases, up to $100 annually. And cash back is just the start. Deposit checks from your smartphone. Pay bills from our mobile app. And enjoy early direct deposit, subject to your payment provider’s process and timing. Our Cash Back Visa Debit Card is now available at thousands of stores where Green Dot products are sold. We’re adding new features to our most popular prepaid cards like photo check deposit, and early direct deposit (subject to payment provider’s process and timing). And we will waive your Monthly Charge when you load $1,000 or more in the previous monthly period. Cards with these new features are now available at thousands of stores where Green Dot products are sold.
Are you tired of how banks take overdraft fees? So were we. So we invented something completely new in banking with the Green Dot Reloadable Prepaid Debit card. At Green Dot we want to empower you with more access and control over your own money — and put more of it back in your pocket with innovative new products like our Cash Back Visa Debit card. With a Green Dot card, you’ll never have to worry about an overdraft fee again. You’ll conveniently shop online. Pay bills without leaving home. And even send money to family across the US. Best of all, getting a Green Dot card is hassle-free with absolutely no minimum balance requirements or credit check. So get your Green Dot card today and enjoy a completely different way of banking.
If you want to avail all the features your card has got all you need is to log in to your account by following the steps mentioned below;
- On your Internet browser, enter the official website by typing this direct URL for logging in or else just by clicking official website.
- Once directed to its login page, you will find a login box where you will have to input necessary information in order to access your account.
- Start with the first text field and input your User ID on it.
- Make sure you are inputting your correct User ID to avoid any errors while trying to log in.
- After filling in the first text field, move on to the second one and input your password.
- Make sure you are inputting your correct Password to avoid any errors while trying to login to your account.
- You may also check the checkbox with Remember User ID label beside it
- So that the next time you try to login to your account you won’t have much trouble inputting much information and just directly input your password.
- However do not do so if you are using a public computer.
- After completing steps one to four click the green-colored Login button and you will be then directed to your account.